PGIMER will be conducting the rescheduled MD/MS entrance exam tomorrow at ten centres in Chandigarh, with all the security arrangements that include body frisking, scanning through bug detectors, mobile jammers, photography and biometric finger print capturing.
Candidates are instructed to follow the guidelines given below:
- The entry of the candidates in the examination hall is permitted from 0800 hours to 0930 hours only on the production of Roll Number slip/Admit Card issued by the Institute. The entry to the examination hall will be closed at 0930 hours sharp.
- Frisking of all the candidates will be carried out at the entry of the examination premises from 8.00 A.M. onwards by the security officials at the entry point.
- All the candidates appearing for the entrance test are instructed ‘NOT TO BRING’ the mobile phones/pager/ pen/ wrist watch/ ring/wallets/ladies purse/ ornaments (earrings, nose-pin, bangles, rings etc) or any other electronic device to the examination hall. The candidates with these devices will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall.
- Photography and Biometric finger print capturing will also be done during the examination and 10 minutes extra time will be given to the candidates.
- The candidates will be provided with a ball pen by the institute in the examination hall.