By Jatin Garg,1st Year, B.A.,L.L.B.(Hons.),Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,Patiala :
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,Punjab is organising a two day Multi Disciplinary Congress on Political Science and Global Governance in collaboration with Indian council of Social Science Research (ICSSR) on 26-27 March,2011.the details of the event are as follows-
First Session: Relevance of Political Science to Other Social Sciences
Second Session: Relevance of Political Science to International Law
Third Session: Emerging Trends in Multidisciplinary Research Methodology
Fourth Session: Global Governance: Contributions by Regional Governance
Last date for submission of abstracts (500 words): 25 February, 2010.
Selected papers will be published in edited volume of book with ISBN Number.
Abstracts and papers are to be submitted at email@example.com. Adherence to time limit is earnestly requested.
THE KEY NOTE SPEAKER
Dr. S.R.S. Bedi, Former Head of the Archives Division,International Court of Justice, The Hague, Former Head of Department of information, Embassy of Japan, The Hague, Professor of International Law, RGNUL,Patiala.
THE RESOURCE PERSONS
1. Dr. Eckert Klein, Professor University of Potsdam, Germany, J ad-hoc, European Court of Human Rights, Strasbourg, France, Former member of the UN Human Rights Committee (New York, Geneva)
2. Dr. Phillipe Cullet, Professor of International and Environment Law, University of London, SOAS, England
3. Dr. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Former Director, Indian Society of International Law, New Delhi, Professor of Human Rights and Humanitarian Law,WB National University of Judicial Sciences, Kolkata.
4. Dr. Golukesh Sharma, Law Secretary, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
5. Dr. Sanjeev Sharma, Professor, Department of Political Science, C.C.S. University, Meerut
6. Dr. Surinder Shukla, Professor, Department of University School of Open Learning, Panjab University, Chandigarh
7. Dr. Uttara Shastrabuddhe, Professor, Department of Civics and Politics, University of Bombay, Mumbai
8. Dr. Ajay Kumar Dubey, Centre for African Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
9. Dr. R.S. Ghuman, Professor, Department of Economics, Punjabi University, Patiala
10. Dr. Rajesh Gill, Professor, Department of Sociology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
The participants are to get registered on the spot on 26 March 2011 at 9: 00 a.m.
Registration Fee (Professionals): 1500/-
Registration Fee (Researchers and Students): 1000/-