SPS Apollo Hospitals, in Ludhiana has completed 3 years since its inception. SPS Apollo’s leadership in the market is a result of the blessings of His Holiness Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji. The hospital set up in March 2005, has emerged as a quality healthcare service provider with JCI (Joint Commission International ) , USA accreditation as a feather in its cap. Thakur Uday Singh Ji’s support has been of great significance.
Ø Shagun scheme for every girl child born in the hospital :-Every girl child born in the hospital gets Rs. 1100/- cheque as gift.
Ø Will become IGNOU regional center for Diploma in community Cardiology
Ø Development of BSc Nursing college.
Ø DNB programme will be started.
Ø Development of 100 bedded Cancer Centre.
Ø Launching Airambulance service.:- In collaboration with Tops Air Rescue.
Ø Interactive website: All the events listed on events calendar, Procedure Animations, Health Calculators.
Ø Will develop satellite centers at Doraha, Ambala, Mandi Ahmed Garh, Hoshiarpur, Mukatsar , Bathinda, Ferozpur and Fazilka., for a medical expertise and technology sharing arrangement.
Ø Aggressive implementation of "Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine therapy"
1. First hospital in South East Asia to be accredited by JCI, USA with in 2 years of operations
2. First to start comprehensive telemedicine centre in Punjab.
3. First to start Diabetes cure through Laparoscopic surgical procedure
4. First Bilateral Hip Replacement in Punjab
5. Pioneer in Shoulder Replacement In North of Delhi.
6. Rare combined Hip Replacement and Bypass surgery.
7. First Rib Tumor resection ( a very rare case)
8. Surgical repair of VSD + AVR + Sinus Valsalva Aneurysm + Coarctation of Aorta In one sitting with one incision (No other similar case reported in world literature)
9. The Only Center to Offer Laparoscopic Colonic Surgery
10. Pioneer in advanced laparoscopic digestive surgery
11. First Diabetic Expo organized.
12. First in India to launch Cardio Care Kits.
13. Hospital’s Emergency Ambulance service selected for SAARC rally.
Till now performed 5000 Cardiac Intervention, 910 Angioplasties, 99% of Procedures with drug eluting stents.. 410 Heart Surgeries (Mostly beating heart surgeries) with a Success rate more than 99% i.e Minimal Morbidity. Left internal mammary arterywas used in all patients because this artery has a life span of 25 years.more than 200 knee replacements have been performed .The hospital has become a destination of Medical. The hospital has treated more than 100 foreign patients for specialty procedures like knee replacement, bariatric surgery & complicated gynecology procedures.The hospital has become advanced center of Minimal Access Surgery for handling all Surgical Procedure.The hospital is one of the very few centers where Advanced Sinus Endoscopic Surgeries are being performed.In association with Nursing Council Of India, the hospital has also initiated a training programme for Critical Care and Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery Nursing.
"Life Savers Programme" wherein techniques of Basic Life Support have been imparted to Drivers of NHAI, Students of college and Higher Secondary Schools thereby, becoming Certified Life Savers. Over the last 3- years, SPS Apollo, under the stewardship of Managing Director Sh Jugdiep Singh has demonstrated that Indian skills are equal to the best in the world. The Group has touched the lives of 3.5 Lakh people in the past three years. With over 70,000 Out Patients and 15000 Indoor patients .SPS Apollo’s emphasis on providing world class infrastructure, the latest equipment and facilities, quality care at appropriate cost Introduced innovative methods in healthcare, such as preventive health checks, Telemedicine among others has led to widespread recognition for us. The strength of the group lies in its team of professionals – totalling 3000 including nurses, paramedical and administrative staff – who are committed to providing quality healthcare services. SPS Apollo Hospital believes in building capacities for the future.