17 Sep : The District Education Officer, Mokokchung has informed that as per the directive from the School Education Department, Nagaland, an inter Higher Secondary School and High School tournament will be held at the Imkongmeren Sports Complex, Mokokchung from 1st to 3rd October 2008.
The DEO has informed all Principals and Headmasters of Government Higher Secondary Schools and Government High School to comply with the following conditions.
– Only bonafide students are allowed to participate in the tournament. All participants are to produce cumulative records from their respective schools.
– From each school only three participants can compete in a particular event.
– 16 players will be allowed in the football match.
– Accommodation, fooding and lodging will be arranged by the participating teams on their own.
– All participating schools shall bring two flags and submit one to the organizers.
– The list of players’ names should be submitted on or before 19th September 2008.
Altogether 17 schools are expected to participate in the tournament, the DEO informed.