MOHD MAJID MALIK , BHADERWAH,Nov 15– A house got gutted in accidental fire at village Thanala village near Bhaderwah town of Doda district . The fire broke out in the house of Gulam Nabi Lohar , of Thanala village , late last night.The one story house, of which four rooms were made of wood, was reduced to rubble within no time .After receiving information fire-tenders from Bhaderwah went to the spot and bring the blaze fire under control and saved other houses from ashes and local youth of Puneja and Sartingal area also participated in rescue operation . Fire tender in charge Bhaderwah ASI Zakir Hussain informed that there is no loss of life reported in the incident. However, property worth Rs. Lakhs had been reported to have been gutted.The cause of fire was yet to be ascertained.Police and administration also reached the spot but when last report came in no food items and bedding material to the affected family was not given as immediate relief.