Vijyender Sharma, SHIMLA— The Cabinet in its meeting held here today approvedto regularize the deviations made by the building owners in the Town and Country Planning areas and other local bodies on ‘as is where is’ basis provided 30 percent open space is available as per the requirement of set-backs, through an ‘Ordinance’.
Chief Minister Virbhadra Singh presided over the meeting.
The applicants will have to applywithin 45 daysfrom the date of promulgation of the ordinance. Such buildings as constructed on Municipal land or by way of encroachment on government land shall not be regularized. All such unauthorized structures shall be subjected to stringent scrutiny of structural audit. The unauthorized buildings which do not qualify for regularization under the Ordinance shall face disconnection of electricity and water services.
Unauthorized constructions in green areas taking place after the notification of the green belts will not be regularized.
This amendment of HP TCP Act, 1977 is the last resort to regularize unauthorized constructions. Department has been strictly directed not to allow any illegal construction in future.
The basic rate for deviation on set-backs upto 35 percent for residential buildings (where permission has been taken but deviation has been made on set-backs) would be Rs. 800 per square meter for ground floor level and Rs. 400 per square meter for each subsequent floor level. The rate for the unauthorized building is Rs 400 per square meters for ground level coverage in rural areas or outside MC area and Rs. 200 per square meter for each subsequent floor. The rate would multiply two times for deviations on set-backs measuring above 35 percent and upto 70%.
The foresaid compounding rate would be doubled for commercial unauthorized structures.
Number of unauthorized storeys in Municipal areas would be retained at Rs 1500 per Square metre upto 100 Square metre of the unauthorized area. This rate will be Rs. 1000 per square metre for deviations in Rural areas. Deviations beyond 100 Sq. Meter in unauthorized storeys would be compounded at double the foresaid rate.
The Cabinet also gave its nod to enhance the honorarium of Part Time Workers in education department from Rs.1700 to Rs. 1900 from 1stApril, 2016.
The Cabinet approved for framing a Policy for grant of ownership rights to lease holders who were given land on lease in pre-independence in Dalhousie Municipal Council area.
The Cabinet decided to create a new Inspection Wing in the Education Department to be headed by Joint Director (Inspection). One post of Deputy Director School Education in Directorate of Higher Education was approved to be upgraded to Joint Director. Apart from this 12 posts of Deputy Director (Inspection), 20 Principal (Inspection) and 20 Block Primary Education Officer (Inspection) would be created.
It also decided to implement the Market Intervention Scheme for procurement of processing grade mango during the year 2016. Under the scheme 300MT fruits of seedling and 200 MT of grafted varieties of mangos will be procured @ Rs. 5.50 per kilogram and Rs. 6.50 per kilogram respectively. The procurement will be done by HPMC and HIMFED through 34 fruit collection centers. Both agencies will be allowed handling charges of Ra. 1.30 per kilogram.
Under the Scheme 2.5 % extra fruit (by weight) will be procured from the farmers/orchardists keeping in view the transportation losses during procurement and handling operations. The fruits will be procured from the farmers who possess. The Scheme would be implemented from 1stJuly to 15thAugust, 2016.
Approval was given by the Cabinet to incorporate few amendments in Hydro Power Policy of the State. In case of bonafide Himachalis, to whom projects upto 2 MW capacity are allotted, the Government may consider the request of promoters to sell/transfer 49% equity shares to Non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning. It also approved that in case of bonafide Himachalis to whom projects above 2 MW to 5 MW capacity are allotted, the Government may consider the request of promoters to sell/transfer 51% equity shares to Non-Himachalis at any stage after allotment of projects and full disinvestment after two years of commissioning.
It approved to grant land on lease basis in favour of M/s Jai Prakash Power Ventures Ltd. for construction/ establishment of Karchham-Wangtoo HEP in Kinnaur district.
·The Cabinet decided to enhance the retirement age of general duty Medical Officers under Directorate of Health Services to 60 years.
·It was approved to grant ex-post facto sanction to grant of 4-9-14 pay scale to all the eligible Medical Officers in Health Department in relaxation of condition of passing departmental examination.
·In order to provide specialist medical facilities to the people of Tribal and remote area (Kaza and Keylong) the Cabinet approved to extend the agreement with Apollo Hospital Enterprise Ltd. for a period of one year.
·The Cabinet gave its approval for up-gradation of 150 bedded Civil Hospital Palampur to the level of 200 bedded hospital.
·It also gave its approval for opening of Health Sub Centre in Kabeerpanthi Basti, Balhi Mareta in Bilaspur district.
·It decided to upgrade PHC Rakkar and PHC Pirsaluhi to the level of CHC in Kangra district.
·It also decided to open PHC at Rail and Phall in Hamirpur district alongwith required staff.
The Cabinet decided to extend the validity of letter of intent of Jangi Thopan (480MW) and Thopan Powari HEP (960MW). It also decided to allot Tandi (104 MW) and Rashil (130 MW) HEPs.
The Cabinet gave approval to allot 24 Hydel Projects above 2 MW to 5 MW capacity to the qualified applicants, as per the recommendation of HIMURJA.
It approved to create new Patwar Circle at Dumehar in Shimla district and Madh Gram Panchayat Latran Tehsil Padhar and Gram Panchayat Kalhani in Tehsil Thunag of Mandi district.
The Cabinet also decided to create a new Irrigation & Public Health Division at Fatehpur district Kangra and also open a new I&PH Section at Darang under IPH Sub-Divison, Dheera.
It also approved to open new HPPWD Sub Division at Jhatingri under PWD Division No. 1 Mandi.
·It decided to start M.Sc (Chemistry) classes in Govt. College Nalagarh in Solan district.
·The Cabinet approved taking over the privately managed Jawalaji Degree College as per announcement of Chief Minister. It also decided to filling and create various as many as 33 posts of teaching and non-teaching staff.
·It was also decided to start Commerce classes in all the Government Colleges.
·Ex-post factor sanction was granted to start Science stream in 50 Senior Secondary School and Commerce stream in 53 schools.
·Cabinet gave approval for opening of new Government ITI at Maina in Renukaji Assembly constituency of Sirmour district.
·It gave its approval for introduction of Driver-cum-Mechanic (LMV) trade in Govt. ITI for women Bharari in Bilaspur district.
·It also gave approval for introduction of Turner and Food Production General trades in govt. Model ITI Nalagarh in Solan district.
·It approved to fill up the vacant posts of Water Carriers as per the present policy, through authorized selection committee in education department.
- It approved to fill up 42 posts of Assistant Chemists and 43 posts of Laboratory Assistant in I&PH department.
- 18 posts of Assistant District Attorneys (ADAs) (Class-I) in Prosecution directorate.
- 15 posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Govt Medical College (RPGMC) Kangra at Tanda
- Filling up of 10 posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) in Language, Art and Culture Department on contract basis.
- 14 posts of Data entry Operators through outsource basis at Dr. Rajendra Prasad Governmentt Medical College Kangra at Tanda.
- It approves to fill up 8 posts of Executive Officers for Municipal councils and 7 posts of Secretaries for Nagar Panchayats through direct recruitment.
- It approved to fill five posts of Junior Office Assistant (IT) in CSK HPKV Palamapur on contract basis.
- It decided for creation/filling of five posts for Anganwari Training Centre at Paonta Sahib.
- The Cabinet decided to fill up four posts of Sports Coaches for the Sports Hostels on contract basis in Higher Education.
- Cabinet gave its nod to open new Sub-Jail at Rampur in Shimla district along-with creation of 13 posts of different categories.
- It approved to open Sub-Tehsil at Bhawarna in Kangra district.
- It gave its nod for extension of limits of Bilaspur Planning area keeping in view the proposal for establishment of AIIMS at Kothipura.
- It gave approval for revision of Ghumarwin Planning Area and Bhota Planning Area.
- It decided to remain the Palhori Panchayat of Paonta Block of Sirmour district in the category of Backward Panchayats.
- It decided to give Government land on lease on rupee one per year for 50 years to Food Corporation of India (FCI) for construction of Godown/Store at Kangni in Mandi district.
- Approved was given to set up Fire Post in Anni of Kullu district along-with with requisite staff and vehicles.
- It approved to open new Veterinary Hospital alongwith required staff at Kutada in Rohru Tehsil of Shimla district as per the announcement of the Chief Minister during his visit to Rohru.
- It approved inclusion of ‘Transgender’ for the benefit of Social Security Pension.
- Cabinet approved of Vocational Skill Development Courses by the Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology Baddi on pilot basis. This would not only help the vulnerable sections but would go a long way to morale of the community.
- It approved to construct additional accommodation of HPPWD Rest House Khera under PWD Division Palampur.
Decision was taken to give two advance increments to Police Inspectors who are Awardee of Police Medal. It was also decided to transfer land of Agriculture Department at Kheri Farm in district Sirmour to Home Department to establishing 6thIRBn.
ACTS & RULES
- The Cabinet gave its approval for relaxation of distance parameters as notified in the Himachal Pradesh Minor Minerals (Concession) and Minerals (Prevention of Illegal Mining, Transportation and Storage) Rules, 2015 for grant of mining lease.
- It also gave approval for relaxation of distance parameters as notified in the Himachal Pradesh Minor Minerals (Concession) and Minerals (Prevention of Illegal Mining, Transportation and Storage) Rules, 2015 for grant of mining lease.
- It gave approval for amendment in the constitution of the Himachal Pradesh Govansh Samvardhan Board.
The Cabinet also passed a resolution appreciating the exemplary services of Chief Secretary P. Mitra who is to retire on 31stof this month. The Chief Minister said that Shri Mitra was a source of inspiration for other officers and had rendered valuable services and contributed in development of the State. The Cabinet wished Sh Mitra a long and Healthy life ahead.