New Delhi:The Central Board of Secondary Education has always laid emphasis on the role of Physical Education in student’s life and its impact on building fit citizen for this great nation. Keeping in view the demand and the changing trend of society the Physical Education Curriculum for classes XI & XII has been
revised and many new topics have been included in the curriculum. These were already made available to all schools through CBSE Curriculum document for the year 2009.To update the teachers with the changes in curriculum and latest trends, the Board proposes to organize the following two weeks Physical Education Teacher’s Orientation Program in association with Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior (LNIPE):
1. First Program 05th May to 17th May 2008 starting at 10.00 am
2. Second Program 19th May to 31st May 2008 starting at 10.00 am
1. Maximum 100 participants would be enrolled for each of the program.
2. The cost of the program will be Rs.5000.00 per head that would include boarding, lodging, training and resource material.
3. The lodging and boarding would be provided in the campus itself.
4. The participants would be relieved in the evening of the last day of the program around 04.30 pm.
5. A certificate will be given to all the successful participants.