A deputation of the Horticulture workers union led by the Raja Ram General secretary, Sh.Lal jit, Sh.Kamal kumar, Sh.Desh Raj, and Sh.Ashwani kumar leader of co-ordination committee met the Executive Engineer Horticulture deptt.Sh.Karam chand regarding the following demands. X.E.N. gave the Assurance to the deputation that the demands will be settled as early as possible.
Demands are as under:-
(1)Filling up all vacant posts. P.L.M.Driver,Tractor Driver, Budder, Mali, Head mali, Supervisor, Black smith, and s.o. etc.
(2)Revive the abolished posts of malies.
(3)Release the Risk duty allowance (Booty allowance).
(4) Issue the summer uniform and issue the barsati to the worker’s.
(5) Amendment the rules of Horticulture Supervisor.
(6) Repair the all machines,Parchase the shrub masters, trolley and water tanker etc.
(7) Issue the M.oil,grees and hydro logic etc.
(8) Purchase the Boom ladder for pruning the tree.
(9) Issue the bag to Supervisor, Head mali and Drivers.
(10) Release the Rs.250 honorarium who had dealing with the Govt. Machinery’s.
(11) Pay of contractual worker’s may be released 7th every month.