Today Chandigarh Anna IAC Team did Vachan Patra campaigning in Bapudham Colony. We started the campaigning at 4pm. We covered whole bapudham and did Jansabha at 6pm in Bapudham Market. Afterwards we did one Jansabha in MADRASI COLONY also at 7:00pm.
The response was huge and whosoever read the vachanpatra agreed that this kind of system is required otherwise they won’t vote to candidates and will use FORM-17A.
We are telling people about five options they have in these elections:
1. Do not vote to any candidate or party who is not supporting VACHANPATRA
2. Do not vote to any candidate or party who gives verbal support to VACHANPATRA
3. Do not vote to any candidate or party who gives writeen support on blank paper to VACHANPATRA
4. Think about voting those candidate/party who
a. Get it made as legal affidavit (same language of vachan patra in it) and submit it along with nomination.
b. Provide a Notary attested copy of that submitted legal affidavit to the people of your ward.
5. If voters don’t like any candidate or party then use FORM-17A and register their vote by writing that they don’t like anybody leading to demand of “RIGHT TO REJECT” in EVM Machine.
Every party makes manifestos and claim that they will do various kind of works for people but never tell in their manifestos that how they will get those works accomplished successfully and with accountability. “VACHANPATRA” is ANNA’s manifesto which is simple to understand and clearly tells that how corruption can be curbed and accountability can be achieved.
Rahul Bhartiya alongwith Ved Parkash, Shishupal, Meenu, sakshi, swaran dogra, omparkash, rajinder and many others did campaigning in bapudham and madras colony.