27 July :The following orphan, mentally ill and disturbed persons were brought to Universal Disabled Care Taker Social Welfare Society (regd.), last week. The President of the Sanstha S. Shamsher Singh gave details about the new inmates.
1. A male person, about 30 years of age who is mentally challenged, tells his name as Bawa Khewan was located wandering aimlessly in village Firozpur distt Mohali, By S Bawa Singh, a Software Engg. This person who was found almost bare has a special blood condition and is unable to tell about his family and whereabouts.
2. A Lady of nearly 40 years of age was brought for admission by Engg. S Amandeep Singh. She was found naked roaming by the road side near Banur Town and he informed about this to the police, but police showed its helplessness in providing any relief to the victim because the cops didn’t have any transportation needed to escort the lady to the Ashram. Then S. Amandeep Singh sought help from College students and college authorities in dressing up the lady and escorting her to the Universal Disabled Care Taker social welfare Society.
3. Another lady who is mentally ill and is about 50 years tells her name as Narayaini was brought in by Morinda Police who found this lady roaming aimlessly in ward no 3. She is also unable to tell anything about her family and whereabouts.
4. A 24 years old young man with a fractured arm was found sitting outside the Gate of Universal Disabled Care Taker social welfare Society. He tells his name as Raju. He is mentally ill and claims that he is resident of Bharat Nagar Colony, New Delhi, but his house has been destructed and he became homeless. He is unable to explain how he reached here.
5. A young lady who is mentally disturbed who is about 30 yrs old and reports her name as Mamta Dixit was also brought to Sanstha by some residents of Phase –II, Mohali. As reported by them she was roaming aimlessly in the streets of Mohali for last 1 and ½ years and she was pan handling on the roads. Her health started to deteriorate and she was visibly unable to take care of herself then the rescuers brought her to the ashram. This lady claims her husband’s name as Girish Kumar Vajpayee S/O Sh Yogesh Vajpayee, Krishna Vidyalaya Mandir Saraswati Balika, Nawab Ganj Chanakyapuri, Distt Bareli, Pilibhit.
6. Another young boy of about 30 years of age was brought in by the village Panchayat of Neolka, distic Mohali. This mentally challenged boy tells his name as Mohammed Hafiz and claims to be from Mumbai was clad in shoddy clothes.
7. Another ten years boy was brought in by some residents of Chanalon village who reported that the boy was visibly upset and crying by the funeral home Chanalon. The boy claims to be resident of Chandigarh and said that he was working at a Gold Smith’s Shop where he lost direction back to his home. The boy claims that he is originally from Katihar , Bihar and his name is Rahul.
If anyone know about them plz contact the sanstha’s Phone nos 09815103793 or 09915083793.