By – Speedster ,Chandigarh :1. Assume Drivers Can’t See You: Ride assuming that you and your motorcycle are totally invisible to other people. That means you must never assume that drivers can see you. This will help you to escape in dangerous situations.
2. Ride Your own way: Don’t try to keep up with your friends who may be more experienced or more talented from you. You should know your personal limits.
3. Keep Distance: Leave plenty of space in front and back and to the sides from all other vehicles. Be an island. Stay away from traffic as much as possible. This gives you more visibility and more time to react to situations.
4. Beware of oncoming Left side traffic. And beware of the entire situation around you. Don’t lose your concentration. This is the leading cause of death of motorcycle riders. I’m deadly serious here.
5. Better beware on the blind curves. There can be any vehicle parked or standing still cause of some problem. And I don’t want any of you getting hurt in this way.
6. Don’t allow Some 2 Irritate you: If someone is keeping to your tail, either speed up to get more space or slow down let them pass. It’s not a Championship race.
7. Don’t Ride With you eyes stuck onto sun: Beware of staring into sun while you are riding your motorcycle. Wear helmets which have a dark glass onto them. Else wear a Sun glasses in your helmets if you don’t have a helmet with glass.
8. Beware at Night: Beware when driving at night. I know the best time to ride bike is late nights. But you can’t say when anything comes in front of you and you become news in the next morning’s paper.
9. Obey Traffic Rules: Please do obey the Traffic rule. All it takes is 60 or 90 or 120 seconds for a red light to turn green. Wear helmets. Don’t cross the speed limits. If you love speed either look for blank roads or tracks are made for you show your talent on them not on roads risking others life as well.
10. Know your Machines Limit: This is also a very serious thing which you should know. Know the power and limit of your vehicle. Don’t think of crossing a powerful machine with your machine when on speed. It will put you and others in a mess, resulting an accident.