Click here to know Your :
Click here to Know your GPF Details
Click here to get Application form for the allotment GPF number
Click here to get GPF nomination form GPF 3
Click here to get GPF nomination form GPF 3A
Provident Fund Balance
Online Grievance Redressal
(AG-II) Any person having grievance with any Entitlement function (GPF and Pension) discharged by the Accountants General can record his grievance online.
Lodge your grievance online
View status of your grievance
Citizens’ Charter of Accountants General
Recognizing — the right of the pensioners to receive prompt settlement of their pensioner benefits and provident fund balance dues
Conscious of — our responsibility as scrutinizing and authorising authority
In Evidence — of our commitment to provide and maintain the highest quality of service
· To authorize pensionary benefits and provident fund dues within two months of receipt of the cases complete in all respects
· To address the concerned authorities, in respect of deficiencies and defects within one month; and, to keep the beneficiaries informed of such action
· To acknowledge receipt of all complaint cases within one week
· To furnish final replies to complaints relating to retirement benefits within two months of their receipt
· To furnish final replies to correspondence relating to discrepancies in general provident fund accounts within three months of receipt
We Further Resolve — to suitably disseminate knowledge and information on the procedures and processes to all stakeholders.
Bhopal:Tuesday, July 29 : Accountant General M.P., Bhopal has issued the GPF/CPF accounts slips for the year 2007-08 on July 24, 2008 pertaining to all subscribers working in Public Works, Public Health Engineering, Water Resources Departments and secretariat staff subscribing to SGS, SES, SSCS series.
The subscribers of the above departments are advised to contact their respective Drawing and Disbursing Officers under whom they were working as on 1st March 2008 to collect their GPF/CPF account slips.
A Grievance Redressal Cell is functioning at Room No. 4, Block-3, 1st Floor of Vindhyachal Bhavan, Bhopal, where subscribers can lodge their grievances pertaining to their GPF/CPF accounts.