Chandigarh : Manav Mangal High School, Sec. 21-C, conducted a ‘Go Green’ programme for K.G. students to bring about the awareness of healthy food habits and the importance of keeping the surroundings green. A healthy tiffin competition was also held. The entire project was managed by a Class IX student, Ms. Sanjna Arora. The project, according to the Principal was one of the outreach programmes conducted on regular basis by manav mangal students. A pledge was also taken by all to ‘Go Green’.
- J&K passes resolution for return of Pandits
- 'Audio clips reveal chatter on Kanpur derailment'
- Evidence says rapes did take place in Murthal, find culprits: Punjab and Haryana High Court to cops
- Air India puts 57 'overweight' crew on ground duty
- Third party has no role in Kashmir row: India to UK
- Tamil Nadu gets PM Narendra Modi's support on jallikattu
%d bloggers like this: