By CA Manoj Kohli 19th Dec.,2012 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the deadline for implementing the Cheque Truncation System2010 ( CTS- 2010) by another three months. This is the second such extension. Banks have now been asked to ensure all cheques are compliant with CTS- 2010 standards by April 1, 2013. The earlier deadline was December 31, extended from October 1. In a circular(Given below)to banks, RBI also said, “ Residual non- CTS2010 Standard cheques that get presented in the clearing system beyond this extended period ( March 2013) will continue to be accepted for clearing but will be cleared at less frequent intervals.
- J&K passes resolution for return of Pandits
- 'Audio clips reveal chatter on Kanpur derailment'
- Evidence says rapes did take place in Murthal, find culprits: Punjab and Haryana High Court to cops
- Air India puts 57 'overweight' crew on ground duty
- Third party has no role in Kashmir row: India to UK
- Tamil Nadu gets PM Narendra Modi's support on jallikattu
%d bloggers like this: