Published On: Sat, Jan 24th, 2009

Welfare & Security of the Freedom Fighters

Tags

By- V.P. Prabhakar :The Indian freedom struggle is a unique example in the history of mankind.  The people of all sections, rising above caste-creed, ‘panth’ and community considerations, had come together  to take part in it.  Starting from 1857 to 1947  it was the struggle and sacrifices of many generations of people as a result of which Independence was achieved.  Lakhs of people had taken part in the freedom struggle.

Regular reverence  is paid to Subhash Chander Bose, known as Netaji, who  formed the Indian National Army (INA) to fight the Britishers.  The INA had given a big jolt to the mighty British Empire and the people always remember him for his courage and sacrifice.  Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Raj Guru, Udham Singh, Lala Lajpat Rai and thousands of others scarified so that their countrymen  could breathe  freely in Independent India.

Now it is the duty of the Central and State Governments to look after the freedom fighters who are alive, their spouses and dependent children.  The Central Government had  instituted the Swatantrata Sainik Samman Pension Scheme under which 1,70,200 freedom fighters and their dependents are at present getting pension.  The number continues to vary every year, with the death of old freedom fighters and their dependents and spouses getting the same benefits.

At the time of independence, Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh was one state called Punjab.  Some parts of Himachal Pradesh were also part of Punjab.  Keeping all these states and Chandigarh, the total number of freedom fighters and their dependents getting pension are 9406.   If taken separately as today, there are 7008 freedom fighters and their dependents in Punjab, 1685 in Haryana, 89 in Chandigarh and 624 in Himachal Pradesh.

Bihar (Including Jharkhand) tops the list of pensioners  with 24870 followed by West bengal with 22484 and very close to it are members of the Azad Hind Fauj (INA) with 22468.  Uttar Pradesh has 17990 freedom fighters and their dependents, Andhra Pradesh with 14573, Jammu and Kashmir with 1806, Karnataka with 10084, Maharashtra 17732, Delhi with 2044 and Gujarat with 3596.

The following is the complete list Total (1,70,200) pensioners:  Andhra Pradesh (14573), Arunachal Pradesh (0),  Assam (4438), Bihar (including Jharkhand) (24870), Goa (1436), Gujarat (3596), Haryana (1685), Himachal Pradesh (624), Jammu & Kashmir (1806),  Karnataka (10084), Kerala (3228), Madhya Pradesh (3468),  Maharashtra (17732), Manipur  (62), Meghalaya (86), Mizoram (04), Nagaland (03), Orissa (4189), Punjab (7008), Rajasthan (811), Sikkim (0), Tamil Nadu (4099), Tripura (887),  Uttar Pradesh (17990), West bengal (22484), Andaman and Nicobar (03), Chandigarh (89), Dadar and Nagar Haveli (83), Daman and Diu (33), Lakshdweep (0), Delhi (2044), Pondicherry (317), Azad Hind Fauj (INA) (22468).

Eligibility : The scheme  specifies eligibility criteria of imprisonment/underground sufferings of at least six months, internment in homes/externment from  districts for at least six months, confiscation of properties, permanent incapacitation, loss of job or suffering at least ten strokes of flogging, which a claimant should have undergone in connection with the national freedom struggle, subject to furnishing of the prescribed evidence through the state government concerned.

Dependents : Spouses (widows/widowers), unmarried and unemployed daughters (upto maximum three) and parents of deceased freedom fighters (as also martyrs) are eligible for grant of dependent family pension under the scheme.

The Swatantrata Sainik Samman Pension Scheme has been liberalised from time to time.  Under the scheme, pension is granted to ex-Andaman Political prisoners, freedom fighters and their dependents.  This includes provision for payment of pension to freedom fighters under Goa liberation movement and those who participated in the struggle for merger of erstwhile Nizam State of Hyderabad with Union of India.

Facilities to Freedom Fighters :

·      Free railway pass (Ist class/AC sleeper) for freedom fighter and  widow/widower along with a companion for life.

·      Free medical facilities in all Central Government  hospitals and hospitals run by PSUs under the control of the Bureau  of Public Enterprises.  Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Facilities have also been extended to freedom fighters and their dependents.

·      Telephone connection, subject  to feasibility, without installation charges and on payment of only half the rental.

·      General pool residential accommodation (within the overall 5 per cent discretionary quota) to freedom fighters in Delhi.

·      Widow/widower of the freedom fighters is also permitted to retain the accommodation for a period of six months after the death of the freedom fighter.

·      Accommodation in the Freedom Fighters’ Home set up at New Delhi for freedom fighters who have no one to look after the.

In addition  to the above facilities, ex-Andaman freedom fighters are also entitled to the following facilities :

·   Free voyage facility for freedom fighter and widow, to visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands, once a year, along with a companion.

·   Free air travel facility  for freedom fighters, to visit Andaman and Nicobar Islands, once a year, along with a companion.

·   All major facilities provided to freedom fighters are also extended to their widows/widowers.

A sum of Rs.550.05 crore has been earmarked for freedom fighters pension and other facilities in 2008-09.  This amount was Rs.440.05 crore in 2007-08 and in revised budget for 2007-08  was increased to Rs.500.10 crore.  For free railway passes Rs.35  crore has been kept for 2008-09 which was Rs.31 crore in the revised budget for 2007-08.    The eligibility criterion for grant of pension on ground of jail suffering specifies a minimum period of six  months which  the freedom fighters should have undergone in connection with the freedom movement.  However, as a special dispensation for women freedom fighters and for members of the scheduled castes/scheduled tribes, the minimum period has been kept at three months.

Eligible dependents or deceased freedom fighters for grant of dependent family pension are spouses (widow/widower) unmarried and unemployed daughters (upto three), mother and father.  Hence, though sons have not been recognized as eligible dependents, unmarried and unemployed daughters have been extended this benefit.

Displaying 67 Comments
Have Your Say
  1. smita singh says:

Sir,mere nanaji(mother’s father) was a freedom fighter.main bhi freedom fighter ka pramanpatra banvana chahti hun.abhi recently allahabad highcourt ne saumya bhatt ki yachika par decision dia h ki daughter ki daughter bhi swatantrata sangram senani ashrit ho sakti h.
    Kindly send me the link of related writ and related court order as soon as posible it will help me in gov jobs.I shall be very greatful to you.thank you

2. SACHENDRA VERMA says:

HI, SIR ,I AM GRAND SON OF FREEDOM FIGHTER OF INDIA.I WANT KNOW facilities in cghs for dependent offreedom fighter dependent

3. ramanpreet kaur says:

i want to know that my father is son of freedom fighter who was died since 1999. .my father is labour adn unable to help in higher study…can do my favour and tell me about freedom fighers facility and pension….who is eligible for getting that amount of pension
    ishall realy thank full to you if anybody help me to know that…

4. niwasa parjapat says:

Dear sir,
    My father is expire on duaty jodhapur army location 1999, but my father ashrit not provide any gov. Jobs please sand me familly ashrit jobs option
    Thanking you
    Niwasa parjapat
    Mo. 08087801863

5. T.Nagamani says:

sir,i have one question that my father is a freedom fighter recently my mother was expired but I am a Physically Handy Capped (50%) daughter. Am I eligible for his pension or not. after my father death.

6. T.Nagamani says:

I am daughter of Freedom fighter Sri Todeti Komaraiah .I want to know process to apply in government job .what document require to prove that i am daughter of freedom fighter .what is age relaxation for me. I am Physically Handy Caped also (50%)

7. T.Nagamani says:

I am daughter of Freedom fighter Sri Todeti Komaraiah .I want to know process to apply in government job .what document require to prove that i am grand son of freedom fighter .what is age relaxation for me. I am PHC also (50%)

8. Asim Khan says:

I am grand son of Freedom fighter .I want to know process to apply in government job .what document require to prove that i am grand son of freedom fighter .what is age relaxation for me.

9. SINABAI KASHINATHRAO KHADKE says:

I SMT.SINABAI KHADKE WIFE OF LATE KASHINATHRAO KHADKE WAS A FREEDOM FIGHTER OF MAHARASHTRA DIST LATUR I HAVE APPLIED FOR FLAT OR ROW HOUSE TO GOVT. OF MAHARASHTRA BUT GOVT. CANNOT GIVE ME RESPONSE, IN THE LIFE OF MY HUSBUND HE CANNOT TAKE A SINGLE PROPERTY LIKE HOUSE OR FLAT, MY HUSBUND LATE KASHINATHRAO KHADKE WAS PASSED AWAY IN 2004 WHAT CAN I DO NOW PLEASE GUIDE ME. SECOND THING IS THAT BEING A WIFE OF FREEDOM FIGHTER I AM GETTING SWATANTRATA SENANI SAMMAN PENSION FROM CENTRAL GOVT.IS THERE ANY IDENTITY CARD TO FREEDOM FIGHTER GIVEN BY GOVT. OF INDIA TO AWAIL TH FACILITY OF CENTRAL GOVT.HOSPITALS

10. Bharat jethi says:

Sir
    Due respect i am the grand son of freedom fighter
    I want to know any reservation for freedom fighter grand
    Son in goverment job

11. anubala says:

I am grand daughter of freedom fighter Sh raqiria He is worked in a Azad hindh fauj in shimla.I am Qualifide but i am unemploy .So my request please help me.

12. anuj kumar says:

How make identi card of freedom fighter. Please tell me lucknow office contact. No

13. anubala says:

freedom fighter cartificate.

14. vidhayaratan says:

Sir, pls ask facilities of freedom fighters grand son

15. shivam chaturvedi says:

Hello sir,

My name is shivam chaturvedi. My Grand Father Name Is Late Shri prem narayan chaturvedi, who was the son of late. Shambhu Dayal chaturvedi (swatantrata sangram senani/Freedom Fighter).I want to benefits of Dependent of Freedom Fighter/DFF. How can apply for (Certificate Ashrit Praman Patra).
    Sir, i want to know about U P government policies for Freedom Fighter’s dependent. Am i could be the dependent of him & eligible for this. I have no Certificate of Dependent of Freedom Fighters.
    if yes , then How can apply for this certificate?
    I am living in kanpur u.p.
    I am unemployed,so plz……. Thank You Sir!

16. vijay kumar sharma says:

Iam the grand son of Mr.Roshan Lal Pathak who was died on 14th November 2010 and my grand mother expired on 24th April 2011, he was drawing pension from Punjab and central govt.Iwant to know what are the benefit provided to their grand children and also let me know the proceessior to get the same.

17. RISHI JAIN says:

SIR I M A GRAND SON OF A FREEDOM FIGHTER AND I HAD COMPLETED MBA AND NOW I WANT A GOVERMENT JOB VACANCY ARE THERE..WE ARE FROM CHATTISHGARH …ACC TO VACANCY I AM FULFILLING THE CRITERIA …SIR PLZ SUGGEST TO WHOM WE HAVE TO MEET FOR GOVERMENT JOBS…I WILL BE VERY MUCH GREATFUL TO U….

18. A.K.Pandey says:

sir,i have one question that freedom fighter and his wife is expired but one widow of his son eligible for the pension or not.

19. INDRAKARAN KASHINATH KHADKE says:

SIR/MADAM,MY FATHER LATE KASHINATHRAO VINAYAKRAO ALIES LALAJI KHADKE WAS A WEL KNOWN FREEDOM FIGHTER,NOW MY MOTHER IS GEETTING SWATANTRTA SAMMAN PENSION FROM CENTRAL GOVT.NOW A DAYS SHE IS NOT WEL. SHE IS NOW SUFFERING FROM VERTEBRA AND SPINAL DESIS..SHE CANNOT WALK NOW ADAYS SHE IS ONWHELLCHAIR, SOME DAYS AGO SHE IS ADMITED IN SANCHITI HOSPITAL PUNE FOR TREATMENT, EXPENSES OF SANCHITI HOSPITAL ARE MUCH HIGHER SHE CANNOT BEAR THE EXPENSES PLEASE GUIDE ME WHETHER SUCH EXPENSES ARE TO REIMBURSED FROM GOVT.OF INDIA OR BY STATE GOVT.OF MAHARASHTRA PLEASE GUIDE ME THANKING YOU SIR, YOURS TRULY,INDRAKARAN KASHINATHRAO KHADKE LATUR (MAHARASHTRA).

20. Raju Gous Bepari says:

Bhagwan Abaji Zanzane hi is swatanra sainik .
    beed distik for assti jail.
    pleze document send the my email-id
    raju bepari

21. Manoj Singh Aithani says:

Sir i want to know the no. Of freedom fighters in uttrakhand.

22. chandrajeet singh says:

dear sir,
    Mere grandfather 3 bhai the, Lallu singh s/o mahadev singh
    Sankatha singh s/o mahadev singh
    Bajrang singh S/O Mahadev Singh

Sir Lallu singh,And Sankatha singh freedom fighter the jisme lallu singh british ki ladai me saheed ho gaye the aur sankatha singh aajad hind fauj me aa gaye, sir 1bar hamare ghar me 1 leter aya jisme likha tha saheed huye swatantrata sangram senani ke aashrito ko arthik sahayata diya jayega , es leter ka jabab mere grandfather bajrang singh ne diya lekin mere grandfather ko aaj tak koi sahayata nahi mila jab ki lallu singh unke sage bhai the.
    Chandra jeet singh s/o shri Jaskaran singh
    Nevada musafirkhana

23. VINAYA KUMAR says:

Dear sir,

I am VINAYA S/O Late Dr Shugan Chand F.F. from ROORKEE UTTRAKHAND, son of a freedom fighters.Now my mother r receiving pension from Central as wel as from STATE UTTRAKHAND after my father death.we havn’t much idea about the benifits granted by central and state govenment.in addition, any reservation in GOVT job for freedom fighters son/daughters and their childerns.Please instruct me the details.
    We hope a favorable action from your end.
    Thanking you, with best regards.

VINAYA KUMAR Mb. Ph. 09412919949
    227-A, Lane No. 5, Ram Nagar, Roorkee ( Uttrakhand)

24. Manish Dhar says:

Dear Sir/ madam,

I am son of Shri T.N.Dhar, Freedom Fighter, residing at “ROOPBHAWANI BHAWAN”, 80/344, Near Paterl Marg, Mansarovar, Jaipur and getting Swatantrata Sainik Samman Pension in our bank account at State Bank of India, Patel Marg, Jaipur.
    I contacted the Railway Department for free passes at Jaipur DRM and Zonal Office at Malviya Nagar, Jaipur but was not able to get satisfactory reply. And with that frustration I have to write this complaint.
    Please release my father’s railway pass, as I have sent all the documents with latest two photographs of my father with PPO copy and Bank details to the DRM (PAss section), Jaipur and Zonal Office, Jaipur also.

Please look into the mater and revert back asap.

Thanks & regards,

Manish Dhar
    9828420313

25. kapil harsh says:

Dear sir, My mother’s father was freedom fighter, he is no more now. sir plz guide me if i can the benefits of freedom fighter dependents n what is the procedure.

• Ashok Kumar Srivastava says:

Their are so many Courts Decisions allowing the benefits of FF to grandchildren like u . U have to request the D.M. for issue of Dependents Certificate on the proper Formate as per govt guidelines.Case:-Dr.Dhanram Singrole and another vs State of Chhatisgarh-2005

26. sukumaran says:

dear sir,

I am sukumaran PK from kerala, son of a freedom fighters.Now my mother receiving pension after my father death.we havn’t much idea about the benifits granted by central and stae govenment.in addition, any reservation in GOVT job for freedom fighters son/daughters.Please instruct me the details .

Reg
    Sukumaran
    Kerala

27. Vasant T. Chavan says:

Sir,I am Vasant t. Chavan,My Father was Freedom fighter Late.mr.Tukaram baburao Chavan,from Pune Maharashtra.Central Government Provide all facilietes (Pension Railway pass & State Bus Pass) to my Mother.I am 38 Years old,unemployed person.My Education is B.A.Bed.

Can you Provide Job for son of freedom fighter? I am only 1 Son of my mother.

Pls.Help Me Sir.

Mr.Vasant T.Chavan
    Pune,Maharashtra.
    Email-vtchavan6@yahoo.com
    Ph.09881209250

28. ramesh goyat says:

Sir,
    I am intrested to know regarding the Free Fare to travel Andaman Nicobar in Voyage and Air for the freedamfighter if you have any official circular please guide us or any website for the same

Hopping your favourable reply
    ramesh goyat s/o sh mani ram goyat freedom fighter ina
    hno .988/2 huda kaithal haryana 136027
    mb.no. 09253681037,09416788720,fax 01746-227000,ph no.01746-234412

Thanking YOu

Yours truly

29. KALMESHWAR JAVALI says:

To : Prime Minister “Government of India”

My Self Kalmeshwar Javali & Contact no 9986143238, my grand father Sri (late)Shankarappa G Javali was freedom fighter. The Government of India is providing so many facilties which has not been benfited by the freedom fighter’s & the dependents(widow).

My question is why can’t the government of india gives the instructions to Government of karnataka for helping them to reach these facilties to the freedom fighter or their widows?

Solution :If the above question reachs to the Government then to has to be fullfiled on this Independence day 15th of august 2011.Over india is great we belive.

Like Issuing the necassary certificates/Documents for the below:

1.Medical facilites
    2.Railway pass / Bus Pass
    3.Alloutment of House
    4.Other benfits.

Regards,
    kalmeshwar javali
    9986143238

30. ravi says:

KHATM HOGA SWATANTRATA SANANI AASHRIT QUOTA:
    Lucknow:basic shiksha parishad ke schoolo main teacher’s ki bharti main reservation ka profit paa rehe swatantrata sangram sananiyo ke aashirito ka quota khatam karne ki taiyari hai,karmik vibhag ki aapati ke bad rajya sachik aanusandhan and prashichad parishad(ncert) se sashan shigra hi sanshodhit prastav mangega,iske bad karmik aur nayay vibhag se manjoori milne ke bad ffd quota khatam kar diya jayega.
    Aap sab ka is news par kya kahna hai ,aur kya ye sahi hai kisi bhi tarike se aapne sujhav likhe

Thanks and regards
    Ravi Mani Tripathi
    953398123

T

31. CHITTALOORI VENU says:

PLS.INFORM ME THE FACILITIES PROVIDED TO UNMARRIED & UNEMPLOYMENT grand son with disability OF LATE FREE FIGHTER OF I.N.A and . I WANT TO KNOW MY ELIGIBILITY TO CLAIM FACILITIES OF DEPENDENTS OF FREEDOM FIGHTER.PLS. HELP ME OUT.

with regards
    ch.venu
    phon: 8978597301
    po) velugupally
    M) Thungathurthy.
    D) Nalgonda. 508280.

• Ashok Kumar Srivastava says:

32. ch.venu says:

hi i m VENU with disablility of 80%(ortho) and umemployed having 27 years. My grandfather was freedom fighter…could i have some benefits……
    i want to know about what benefits and facilities are provided by the central government or state government to their children or grand children . i also want where where resarvation is available to the freedom fighters dependent so please inform me all the details in email account as soon as possible.

I AM UNMARRIED granson OF LATE ch.papaiah EX FREEDOM FIGHTER OF{I.N.A.} CENTRAL GOVT. I want to know the possibility to transfer the penstion to disabled and unemployed grand son . I CANNOT SURVIVE WITHout EARNING. I must NEED YOUR HELP WHETHER CENTRAL\STATE GOVT. IS PROVIDING WITH ANY OTHER FACILITY FOR UNMARRIED grand son with disability OF FREEDOM FIGHTER I.E. PETROL PUMP/ GAS AGENCY\ FREE RAILWAYS PASS OR ANY OTHER FACILITY WHICH I AM NOT AWARE SO I REQUEST YOURSELF TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE WHOLE SUBSIDIES WHICH I AM ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM FROM THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.

THANKS & REGARDS

8978597301
    ANDRAPRADESH(AP)

33. ram gopal lahoti says:

iam the son of freedom fighter late.srinivas lahoti who fought for libration of hyderabad. as a widow of frighter my mother is entitle for small house site as per go.ms.no1045 govt of andhra pradesh. We have been trying to get the same since last several years but in vain. I think due to old age and influenced soceity their should be single window provision for clearance of all problum faced by freedom fighters and their widow and kins.

34. Saumendra Bharali says:

Hi, I am the son of a freedom fighter, who was a secipient of central govt Swatantrata Sainik Samman pension , Plz explain the facility of (General pool residential accommodation (within the overall 5 per cent discretionary quota) to freedom fighters in Delhi.)I cant understand what do u mean by this facilities

35. Dheeraj Shrivastava says:

Hello sir,

My name is Dheeraj Shrivastava .My Grand Father Name Is Late Sr Shambhu Dayal Shashank,Ram Nagar Urai Distt.-Jalaun (U.P.)
    My Grand father was also a Freedom Fighter, Sir i want to know about Uttar Pradesh government policies for Freedom Fighter’s dependent.
    I have no Certificate of Dependent of Freedom Fighters. How can apply for this certificate?
    I am living in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
    I am enemployed, I want to benefits of DFF. And How can apply for Certificate of Dependent od Freedom Fighter (Ashrit Praman Patra).
    Thank You Sir!

Dheeraj Shrivastava
    25-A Bhagwan Colony
    thatiput, Gwalior(M.P.)
    Mob. 9926083175
    E-mail:dheerajshrivastava75@yahoo.com

36. Dheeraj Shrivastava says:

Hello sir,

I am living in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
    Could please able give your phone no to call because i would to discuss some issuse plus like know few things.
    Thanks.

37. vipin says:

HELLO SIR,
    I am vipin my grandfather name is SH. Late tarachand tyagi. He was a freedom fighter and sir i want to know about what benefits and facilities are provided by the central government to their children or grand children in government job. so please inform me all the details in email account as soon as possible

38. saumither says:

hi i m saumithra awasthi
    my grandfather was freedom fighter…could i have some benefits……

9336182842
    uttar pradesh

39. pushpa muhury says:

PLS.INFORM ME THE FACILITIES PROVIDED TO UNMARRIED & UNEMPLOYMENT DAUGHTER OF LATE FREE FIGHTER OF I.N.A. I WANT TO KNOW MY ELIGIBILITY TO CLAIM FACILITIES OF DEPENDENTS OF FREEDOM FIGHTER.PLS. HELP ME OUT.

40. pushpa muhury says:

I AM UNMARRIED DAUGHTER OF LATE N.L.MUHURY EX FREEDOM FIGHTER OF{I.N.A.} AS I AM GETTING PENSION FROM CENTRAL GOVT. BUT I CANNOT SURVIVE WITH THE ONLY EARNING OF PENSION, I SHALL NEED YOUR HELP WHETHER CENTRAL\STATE GOVT. IS PROVIDING WITH ANY OTHER FACILITY FOR UNMARRIED DAUGHTER OF FREEDOM FIGHTER I.E. PETROL PUMP/ GAS AGENCY\ FREE RAILWAYS PASS OR ANY OTHER FACILITY WHICH I AM NOT AWARE SO I REQUEST YOURSELF TO PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE WHOLE SUBSIDIES WHICH I AM ELIGIBLE TO CLAIM FROM THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY.

THANKS & REGARDS

PUSHPA MUHURY.

41. Rahul Choudhary says:

Subject:- Job provision and other facilities for the dependents of unmarried war heroes.

Dear sir

Whenever we see any government scheme for the benefit of the dependents of the war heroes, all the benefits are for either the wife or his children no heed is paid towards the parents.

Government fails to assume that not only married but also unmarried soldiers fight for the country with same courage and they also die for the cause.

Then why all the facilities and schemes are made keeping in mind only the married ones. There are job provisions for the wife or the children.

What about a handicap brother who was also dependent on the unmarried soldier.

May be my words doesn’t support my views but just think about this pathetic condition.

My younger maternal uncle gave up his life fighting for the nation in Leh Laddakh. He was unmarried. My elder maternal uncle is handicap(lame) he could not get any govt. job. He was completely dependent on his brother. No one was given any govt job after the demise of the war hero.

So I want to know wheather there is any kind of provision by which he can get any govt job on the reservation for the martyr.

And if there is no such provision then don’t you think its high time govt should think seriously about welfare of such people. Because this is not the only case.

42. Mrs Chandra Barrett says:

I have read the article and also everyone’s comments with great interest. My mother was a freedom fighter and received a pension and after her death in 1990, my sister who lived with her, was unmarried and unemployed, continued to receive this pension.

Now my sister has had to move to Kolkata as she could not continue to live in Mumbai on her own and is now living with her niece. She would like the pension to be paid to her in Kolkata rather than Mumbai.

There is nowhere on the website any contact information – phone number or address – for us to request this change.

Please can you advise me by email whom I should contact to arrange this change. Very many thanks. I look forward to your early response.

43. subir kumar bagh says:

I am Sonai Sarkar(Bagh) & I am fromKULAI,BIKIHAKOLA,PANCHLA,HOWRAH,WEST BENGAL.sir , my father in law was freedom fighter.I want to know about this purpose

Respected Sir ,
    Most respectfully I beg to state that I am Smt- Sonai Sarkar (Bagh) will be appointed from Government of West Bengal Directorate of Health Services,Nursing Branch, SWASTHYA BHAWAN,1st Floor, Wing-A, GN-29,Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-91 for the post of S/N, Gr-II from different private institutions Place of posting Debipur (pancharul) B.P.H.C. Howrah .but now posted as a HA (F) at Kulai B.P.H.C. Jalakandua Sub-centre , Panchla, Howrah. But I was appointed on 6th October 2005 as a HA(F) at Natibpur B.P.H.C. ,Khanakul-II, Hooghly but last 18th months transfer from Natibpur BPHC,Khanakul-II,Hooghly to Kulai BPHC / Jalakandua Sub-centre , Panchla block ,Howrah .So if you re-judgment for place of posting from Debipur (Panchrul) BPHC to Kulai BPHC Panchla, Howrah. or Gabberia Rural Hospital Panchla, Howrah if possible. Due to my mother in-law is bedridden patient It is noted my Father in-law Srish Chandra Bagh was a Freedom Fighter and expired on 27/03/1991. and mother in law have been suffering from hypertension & cardiac patient aged 87 years .Besides a pacemaker has been implanted and she have been frequently affected by T.I.A and suffering from poor vision due to vitreous hemorrhage. So she is in a precarious situation always under going medical treatment.. In this situation I look after her so her badly need on my presence without which any things may happen at any moment. It is also referred that she being provided the due facilities like first class complimentary railways pass, free medical treatment, subsidization of telephone charge and above all she is a pension recipient of central and state government as respectable person of family pensioner of Freedom Fighter (Central Government-P.P.O-No-Pol/9103-C. State Government-P.P.O- No-Pen XI /SSS/610) .As you are giving her all the enormous facilities so I hope you will give me this humble wanting. And I can hope that the posting order would be as early as possible at least I should be posted to nearby places like Kulai B.P.H.C. Panchla, Howrah. or Gabberia Rural Hospital Panchla, Howrah if possible. But for this reason I have already prayed to D.D.H.S. & D.H.S.(Nursing) West Bengal.

In this circumstances I appeal to you to please do the need full considering my helpless condition and oblige.
    Expecting your sympathetic and humane response.
    Thanking you please help this purpose ,
    Yours faithfully .

Directorate of Health Services
    Nursing Branch
    SWASTHYA BHAWAN
    Wing-A,1st Floor
    GN-29,Sector-V,Salt Lake City
    Kolkata-700 091

Sub:-Re-judgment of the place of posting for appointment of Smt- Sonai Sarkar (Bagh)
    post of Staff Nurse Gr-II Posting. Order No-HNG/4P-5/2003/Pt -I/KW-1/1025

Respected Sir ,

Expecting your sympathetic and humane response.
    Thanking you,

The Chairman
    State Advisory Comity
    (FREEDOM FIGHTER)
    Writers Building
    Kolkata-700 001

post of Staff Nurse Gr-II Posting. Order No-HNG/4P-5/2003/Pt-I/KW-1/1025
    NB:-Appeal of a widow spouse of FREEDOM FIGHTER for nearer block posting for her daughter
    in-law
    Respected Sir,
    Most respectfully I beg to state that I am a widow mother in-law of Smt-SONAI SARKAR (BAGH) she will be appointed temporarily Grade-II Staff Nurses from Government of West Bengal Directorate of Health Services Nursing Branch SWASTHYA BHAWAN,1st Floor, Wing-A, GN-29,Sector-V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-91 Place of posting Debipur (Pancharul) B.P.H.C. Howrah but she now posted as a HA (F) at Kulai B.P.H.C./ Jalakandua , Panchla, Howrah. It is noted my husband Srish Chandra Bagh was a Freedom Fighter and expired on 27/03/1991.Now I have been hypertensive cardiac patient aged 87 years .Besides a pacemaker has been implanted and I have been frequently affected by T.I.A and suffering from poor vision due to vitreous hemorrhage. So I am in a precarious situation always under going medical treatment. In this situation my daughter in-law look after me so I badly need her presence without which any things may happen at any moment. It is also referred that I am being provided the due facilities like first class complimentary railways pass, free medical treatment ,subsidization of telephone charge and above all I am a pension recipient of central and state government as respectable person of family pensioner of Freedom Fighter (India Government-P.P.O-No-Pol/9103-C. State Government-P.P.O- No-Pen XI /SSS/610) .As you are giving me (State & Central Government ) all the enormous facilities so I hope you will give me this humble wanting. And I can hope that the posting order would be as early as possible at least she would be posted to nearby places like kulai B.P.H.C. Panchla, Howrah. or Gabberia Rural Hospital Panchla, Howrah if possible. But for this reason I have already prayed to D.D.H.S. & D.H.S (Nursing) West Bengal & Chief Minister Government of West Bengal

Expecting your sympathetic and humane response

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully .

Sankari Bagh

Dated:-21/09/2010
    SMT-SANKARI BAGH
    VILL-KULAI,P.O-BIKIHAKOLA,
    P.S-PANCHLA
    DIST-HOWRAH
    PIN-711322
    Phone-9143039935

45. KALMESHWAR says:

Kalmeshwar Javali
    Hello sir,

I read your article ,I am very delighted that someone think about
    those people. My Grand father was also a Freedom Fighter and now I am Staying with my Grand Mother, Sir i want to know about central government policies for Freedom Fighter’s dependent
    because of in any vacancies of central government ,there is no reservation for freedom fighter’s dependent.there is only reservation in State government but not in every vacancies.
    Sir i want to give your attention on these side, my state is Karnataka, and i belongs to dharwad district post-SULLA Vill- Sulla My Father is Unemployed and I am also, I want to know that there is no responsibility of state government or central government to provide way to earning of dependent of freedom fighter and will provide a basic thing for freedom fighter’s village as Employement Oppertunity.i do not know am i right or wrong but one thing is that government has shutdown the eyes and do not listen .
    There are lot of question in my mind and I must want to about answer ,who will give the answers ,i am waiting ……………..
    My name is kalmeshwar javali.My Grand Father Name Is Late Sri Shankrappa Javali
    MY phone no is 9986143238

S/o Gurubasappa Shankrappa Javali
    H.No C-952,Hosa Oni,Shankar Nilaya,
    Tq:Hubli Dist:Dharwad
    Post:SULLA-580216
    Email-kalmeshj@gmail.com
    Ph No:0836-2315476
    9986143238

46. RISHI TANWAR says:

I am rishi tanwar & I am from delhi.sir , my grandfather was freedom fighter.I want to know about railway complimentry pass & ITS concern office address & Where is sainik bord office in delhi so that I could take a all benefit. THANK YOU SIR… ph 9810849330

47. Asha Dixit says:

I am only alive daughter of freefighter. My mother is in receipt of central government pension. I am 53 years old I am unmarried and unemployed and fully dependent on her . please guide me. where to submit application to receive pension after her death.

48. bali singh says:

hi this is bali singh.my grand father Late Shri Ram prasad Singh is a freedom fighter.He got many rewards to former chief minister of up-late shri pt. Kamla pati tripathi and got benefit in their penson to the increment.
    NOW I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT R THE BENEFITS IN THE STATE AND GOVERMENTS JOBS, ALSO I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT WHAT R THE FACILITIES IN THE STATE AND GOVERMENT AREAS FOR FREEDOM FIGHTER DEPENDENTS.

Here i want to know u that i m also contact to “swantrata sangram senani uttrradhikari sanghtan” jantar mantar, new delhi. with a letter related to this topic and attach a demand draft but there was nothing any responce.Kindly i request to u that if u read my msg then plz take quick action and give me details to above matter.THANK YOU…

BALI SINGH
    C 33/210 A-2, EKTA PARK,
    NEAR HARI NAGAR COLONY,
    VARANASI-221002 U.P.
    EMAIL ID-balisingh.bca@gmail.com

49. BANIT SINGH says:

HELLO SIR,
    I am banit singh my grandfather name is SH. Late Himal Chand. He was a freedom fighter and sir i want to know about what benefits and facilities are provided by the central government to their children or grand children in government job. so please inform me all the details in email account as soon as possible

50. nitish kumar tripathi says:

sir
    i am nitish tripathi s/o mr.dinesh tripathi.my grandfather late shivdas tripathi was a freedom fighter.condition of my family is not good at prasent time.
    so please give me some information which are related with facility for dependent of freedom fighter.
    i am always thank full of you.

your truly
    nitish kumar tripathi
    raghav nager deoria
    up pin no.274001

51. Ravi Tripathi says:

Hello sir,

I read your article ,I am very delighted that someone think about
    those people. My Grand father was also a Freedom Fighter, Sir i want to know about central government policies for Freedom Fighter’s dependent
    Sir i want to give your attention on these side, my state is Uttar Pradesh, and i belongs to Sultanpur district post-Umra Vill- pure Jawahar tiwari ka Purwa, At that time you do not believe that in this village, there is no electricity and there is no confirmtion that in future electricity is available or not. My uncle is school teacher my both cousin is Unemployed and I am also, I want to know that there is no responsibility of state government or central government to provide way to earning of dependent of freedom fighter and will provide a basic thing for freedom fighter’s village as like electricity etc.i do not know am i right or wrong but one thing is that government has shutdown the eyes and do not listen .
    My name is Ravi Mani Tripathi.My Grand Father Name Is Late Sri KrisnaKrishna NAnd Tripathi
    MY phone no is 9718009744,9718009744,09015613650

52. Ravi Mani Tripathi says:

Hello sir,

I read your article ,I am very delighted that someone think about
    My name is Ravi Mani Tripathi.Mrand Father Name Is Late Sri Krishna NAnd Tripathi
    MY phone no is 9718009744,9718009744,09015613650

53. Ravi Mani Tripathi says:

Hello sir,

I read your article ,I am very delighted that someone think about
    My name is Ravi Mani Tripathi.My Grand Father Name Is Late Sri Krishna NAnd Tripathi
    MY phone no is 9718009744,9718009744,09015613650

54. Paresh G Shah says:

Sir,

Hopping your favourable reply

Thanking YOu

Yours truly

55. Yash Chandra says:

Hi!

My grandfather, Late Chandragupta Vedalankar was an eminent freedom fighter & secretary for Hindu Mahasabha.

He was also the author of ” Brihattar Bharat” on ancient history.

My family did not get any pension benefit what soever & My father also died of illness in 1998.

We had to go thru several hardships in life.

Is there anyway we can get some pension or monetary relief.

Where & whom t approach?

Pl. guide us.

56. venky says:

HAi can a widow of a freedom fighter can take widow pension, if she is already drawing her own ( as she is also a freedom fighter )freedom fighter pension

57. M.Khavery says:

Ref:FFPO.NO.9468 Dt.31.12.198
    Sub:Freedom fighter(INA)-Mediclaim benefits

Subjected to the reference, My father in law Mr.P.K.Sanganathan was a INA -freedomfighter and receiving the state government pension till now.

Recently he was hospitalised for Major pelvic surgery on 20.12.09 and his physical condition is getting improve now.

I would like to request you to reply me is there any medical benefits are available for his special grade.

Hope i expect a early reply for your side.

Regards
    M.Khavery

58. akhilesh swarnkar says:

hi i m akhilesh soni
    my grandfather was freedom fifhter…could i have some benefits…i am doing mba from univ of lucknow….may i have some other benefits then reservation in education!

9457287441 9307109148
    uttar pradesh

59. Suresh c Gaikwad says:

Please call on 021037 38 79
    I m in Newzealand

60. Nandusekar.Pramod says:

i read your brilliant exposition on pension for the freedom fighters dated 23 January 2009 which came to my notice accidentally.Rules and regulations are so complex that ordinary people cannot understand them. They often have to rely on the interpretation of the rules made by the dispensing authorities.

I know my father was a freedom fighter pensioner in mahrashtra. she was granted a pension of about 4000/-rupees . She made several representations to the central govt authorities about the quantum of pension as well as for other facilities(free rail pass,medical facilities etc) without success.
    Can you help this matter please.This is not a comment -this is an appeal for advice on behalf of a helpless and old age peron

Nandusekar Pramod Prabhakarrao

61. B C Pakrashi says:

I read your brilliant exposition on pension for the freedom fighters dated 23 January 2009 which came to my notice accidentally.Rules and regulations are so complex that ordinary people cannot understand them. They often have to rely on the interpretation of the rules made by the dispensing authorities.

I know a sad story of a lady whose husband was a freedom fighter pensioner in Chhattisgarh.After his death she was granted a pension of about 5000/-rupees which her husband was drawing at the time of his
    death.She made several representations to the chhattisgarh authorities about the quantum of pension as well as for other facilities(free rail pass,medical facilities etc) without success. The lady has an unmarried daughter who is chronically ill needs medicine worth 3000/- rupees every month.She does not receive her pension either to which she is entitled.

Can you help this lady please.This is not a comment -this is an appeal for advice on behalf of a helpless
    lady.

• v.sarveshwar says:

HELLO SIR,
      I am v.sarveshwar my father name is SH. Late varadha rajulu. He was a freedom fighter and sir i want to know about what benefits and facilities are provided by the central government to their children or grand children in government job. so please inform me all the details in email account as soon as possible
      thanking you sir. please give me
      v.sarveshwar